Power Line Excavation Contractor – Idaho
We Always Show Up Prepared To Give Our Best!
One thing we know for sure is that each and every power line excavation project has its own set of circumstances and field conditions. You can not only rely on our team’s extensive knowledge and experience, but on our fleet of equipment that helps us get the job done right.
Our full service power line excavation services include:
- Drilling specializing in hard rock drilling. 2” diameter to 7 feet in diameter, depths up to 75 feet deep.
- Full Service concrete pier and pad and installation
- Road Building (access solutions)
- Heavy equipment transportation
- Down the hole rock hammer
- Grillage foundation
- Elevator Shafts
- Pole Barns
- Fence Posts
At BWI, we are driven to provide the best excavation services to you. Our IBEW signatory crews will relentlessly pursue your expectations. Whether we are on a single hole job or an endless transmission right-of-way, we will show up each day prepared to give our best. That’s the Brent Woodward Promise! Call today at: 541.504.5538.