Power Line Excavation Contractor – Oregon
Hiring A Power Line Excavation Company Just Got Easier!
Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t sub out any of our work because we have the crew, we have the equipment and we have the experience to get most power line excavation projects done.
Our concrete and foundation expertise has earned us a trusted business partner to Pacific Power & Light. We provide pole holes, anchor installation, trenching, crane and all their heavy trucking needs. Additionally, we are a provider for Bonneville Power, Central Electric Co Op and many other rural electric coops and PUDs. View our projects and read our testimonials for more information on the strength of our company.
List of services:
- Drilling specializing in hard rock drilling. 2” diameter to 7 feet in diameter, depths up to 75 feet deep.
- Full Service concrete pier and pad and installation
- Road Building (access solutions)
- Heavy equipment transportation
- Down the hole rock hammer
- Grillage foundation
- Elevator Shafts
- Pole Barns
- Fence Posts
When looking for a full service power line excavation contractor in Oregon, call on Brent Woodward Inc. We always show up prepared to give our best! Call today at: 541.504.5538.