Power Line Excavation Contractor – Wyoming
A Leading Sub Contractor In The Power Line Construction Industry.
As a full service power line excavation company we have the right crew, the right equipment ready to get most jobs done. Our signature crew can organize and dispatch to your project within days.
Hiring the right excavation company can be the most important part of the job. BWI is a stable, independent contractor capable of great achievements. At BWI, we have capabilities that are second to none. Our team of experienced workers combined with our fleet of equipment qualifies us for most jobs.
Our full service power line excavation services include:
- Drilling specializing in hard rock drilling. 2” diameter to 7 feet in diameter, depths up to 75 feet deep.
- Full Service concrete pier and pad and installation
- Road Building (access solutions)
- Heavy equipment transportation
- Down the hole rock hammer
- Grillage foundation
- Elevator Shafts
- Pole Barns
- Fence Posts
Our extensive knowledge as a power line contractor translates to a positive and rewarding experience for you. Call today to find out how we can help: 541-504-5538.